Airport Authority Recruitment 2020 : Junior Executives and Managers AAI for 368 posts
Table of Contents
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Airport Authority of India has released an official notification ADVERTISEMENT No. 05/2020 for the recruitment of Junior Executives and Managers for 368 Posts. The online application link will be active between 15th December 2020 to 14th January 2021. Interested candidates can apply directly by clicking on the link given below. Check the complete article for the online application link, steps to apply online, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other important details.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment: Important dates
candidates must adhere to the official dates of AAI junior Executive and Manager post recruitment 2020.They are advised to fill the application form and complete the process with payment for applicable fees before the last date to avoid last minute rush
|Opening date for Online Applications||15th December 2020|
|Last date for Online Application||14th January 2020|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||to be notified soon|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 : Essential Qualification
candidates are advised to check if they fulfill the required qualification for a particular post before applying for the same, otherwise your application may get rejected at the time of Document verification.
|Post Code.||Name Of post||Essential Qualification|
|1.||Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.|
5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
|B.E / B. Tech Degree in|
Mechanical or Automobile.
5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc
|Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).|
No experience is essential.
|Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.|
OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
No experience is essential.
|B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.|
Category-wise Vacancy Details Of AAI Recruitment 2020
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||107||26||72||40||19|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operation)||35||8||21||14||5|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||5||0||2||1||0|
Age Limit : as on 30 Nov 2020
- Managers Post (Max Age ) – 32 years
- Junior Executive (Max Age) – 27 years
- Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Pwd – 10 years
- AAI employee – 10 years
- General/OBC : 1000 /-
- SC / ST / PH : 170 /-
- All Category Female : 170 /-
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully, given in official notification before applying online.
- Go to official website of Airport Authority of India by clicking on link .
- Click on Apply now link given on this page.
- Fill your Application Form with basic personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Keep a Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- Fill your Educational Qualification Details, exam centre preference etc.
- Finally proceed for payment of fees and complete this step .
- click on submit button and make sure you download and take an print out of your application form for future .
- congratulations, you hae successfuly applied for AAI junior Executive Recruitment 2020 for post of Managers and Junior Executives.