Eligibility Criteria for MBA Entrance Exam
- Candidates must be a Graduate from any recognized University/Deemed University approved by UGC (University Grants Commission).
- Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks (in case of General Category) and 40% marks (in case of SC/ST category) in the qualifying exam.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply subject to the condition that they must pass the qualifying exam.
List of MBA Entrance Exams
CAT (Common Admission Test)
CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level entrance exam through which candidates can take admission in the management programmes at reputed IIMs (Indian Institute of Management). The entrance exam is conducted by IIMs on a rotational basis. Eligible candidates can fill the application form online at the official website of the exam conducting authority.
MAT (Management Admission Test)
All India Management Association (AIMA) is the exam conducting authority MAT (Management Aptitude Test). The MAT exam is held four times a year generally in the month of February, May, September and December. Candidates willing to pursue MBA courses can apply online as well as through offline mode.
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) conducts the XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) on behalf of XAMI. XAT is one of top entrance test for MBA aspirants. It is a national level entrance test. The application form will be available in the month of August. Eligible candidates should apply before the due date.
CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
The AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) is the competent authority, which manages the entire CMAT examination process. CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test. It is also an important exam for candidates seeking admission in MBA programmes. The entrance test will be held probably in the month of January 2021. Candidate must collect detailed information before submitting the application form.
IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the top institutes which provides education in management courses. IIFT exam is a national level entrance exam through which aspirants can get admission in MBA (International Business) programme. Interest candidates can apply after ensuring their eligibility to appear in the entrance test. IIFT application form will be available in the month of September.
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university-level entrance test for admission in the management programme. It is a university-level entrance test which is conducted by Symbiosis International University. It is a pen and paper-based exam. Candidate should keep checking the official website as well as our portal to get the latest information. The registration process starts in the month of August.
The PES University, Bangalore conducts entrance test for admission in various UG/PG courses. The entrance test is known as PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test). Aspirants can fill PESSAT application form in the month of October. Eligible candidates should apply before the due date.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is the exam conducting authority for KIITEE. It is a university-level entrance test for admission in MBA, B.Tech., BCA and MCA etc. courses. KIITEE application form submission starts in the month of November. Candidate must ensure their eligibility before making application form.
The Manipal University conducts entrance test for admission various courses in the stream of engineering, medical and management etc. The exam is a university level entrance test which is known as MU OET. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates should apply well before the due date to avoid the last hour rush.
Apart from these exams, there are various state level and university level entrance exams. Candidates who want to take admission in any particular university should go through official information bulletin of the University. If you have any query regarding MBA courses or any entrance test, please leave your comment in the comment box below
Other useful Articles:
- TOP COURSES AFTER 12TH- Commerce, Arts & Science
- CAT Registration 2021: Application form, Last date extended !!
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Technical Education Teacher Service Exam 2021 Lecturer & Other Various Post Online Form 2021.
- Uttar Pradesh UP NHM ANM Registration 2021
- Uttar Pradesh All-District Anganwadi Recruitment Registration 2021
- List of MBA Entrance Exams in 2021-22
- List of competitive exams for government jobs in India
- Assam Rifle Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2021
- Indian Railway SECR Bilaspur Apprentice Registration 2021
- MERCHANT NAVY Exam in India- Salary Job Profile, Exams