Here you can read Important The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary on daily basis. This will help you know the important words that are frequently used in newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express, etc.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Daily-20 August 2021
- Tame(v) – (of an animal) not dangerous or frightened of people; domesticated.(पशु या पक्षी) घरेलू,
- Pivot(v)- the central point on which something turns or balances.
- Aggregate(V)- a whole formed by combining several separate elements.
- Overcast(adj)- (used about the sky) covered with cloud, darken
- Buoy(V)-a floating object, fastened to the bottom of the sea or a river, that shows the places where it is dangerous for boats to go
- Array(v)-a large collection of things, especially one that is impressive and is seen by other people.वस्तुओं का बड़ा संग्रह, विशेषतः प्रभावशाली प्रदर्शन के लिए
- Momentum(N)- the ability to keep increasing or developing; the force that makes something move faster and fasterवृद्धि या विकास की गतिशीलता या निरंतरता
- Elide(V)- Join together, merge, combine
- Posit(V)-put forward as fact or as a basis for argument.
- Upsurge(N)- a sudden increase of something.
- Postulate(V)-to suggest or accept that something is true so that it can be used as the basis for a theory, etc. मान लेना
- Parity(N)-the state of being equal, especially the state of having equal pay or position
- Induction(N)-the process of introducing somebody to a new job, skill, organization, etc.; an event at which this takes place
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Daily-19 August 2021
1.Stipulations (N)-a rule that must be followed or something that must be done. शर्तों
2.Deteriorating (Adj)-becoming progressively worse. बिगड़ जाना
3.Firecrackers (N)-a kind of firework that makes a lot of loud noises when it explodes. पटाखों
4.Precautionary (Adj)-intended to prevent something unpleasant or dangerous from happening. सावधानतापूर्ण
5.Surge (N)-a sudden and great increase. बढ़ना
6.Resolutely (Adv)-in an admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering manner. सख्ती
7.Stubble (N)-the ends of plants that are left above ground after a farmer cuts a crop such as wheat or barley.
8.Demonstrably (Adv)-in an obvious and provable manner. प्रमाण्य रूप से
9.New Dawn (N)-A rebirth or revival.
10.Reached Out To (Phrasal Verb)-to make an effort to communicate with people.
11.Purged (V)-to remove people or things that are not wanted. हटाना
12.Broke Out (Phrasal Verb)-to begin or arise suddenly.
13.Cut Their Teeth (Phrase)-acquire initial practice or experience of a particular sphere of activity.
14.Junta (N)-a military or political group that rules a country after taking power by force. सत्ताधारी सेना, शासकगुट
15.Ethnicities (N)-the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition. जातियों