CBSE Class 12 evaluation Criteria 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) presented a proposal for the evaluation criteria of Class 12th Students after their board exams have been canceled this year due to pandemic.
As per the Final marking scheme of class 12th students, they will be assessed on the basis of their performance in the previous classes. The Assessement will be done on the basis of marks secured by students in classes 10th, 11th and 12th.
The CBSE class 12 evaluation scheme 2021 will have following three parts:
- Class 10 component (30% weightage ) – based on best 3 performing subjects in Board exams.
- Class 11 component (30% weightage ) – based on the final exam.
- Class 12 component (40% weightage) – based on unit test/mid-term/Pre-boards.
CBSE students who are not satisfied with the evaluation criteria can take up their class 12th Board examination when the pandemic situation becomes conducive to hold examinations. This is as per the latest news about class 12 board exams 2021.
- SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 Tier 1, Check Marks Directly using Code
- SSC CPO 2022 Topic Wise Weightage Analysis | SSC CPO 2022 Important Topics
- SSC Calendar 2022-2023 Download PDF | SSC Exam Calendar 2022-2023
- RRB NTPC CBT-2 Admit Card 2021-22, Expected Release Date
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022, Tier 1 SR Application Status Out