CTET 2021 Application Form: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board has released the notice of Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2021. As per the official notification, Candidates are required to apply from 20 September 2021 to 19 October 2021.
CTET 2021 Registration: IMPORTANT DATES
Candidates are to adhere to follow the official dates of CBSE CTET 2021-2022 Online Registration.
|Registration starts on||20 September 2021|
|Last date to apply||20 October 2021|
|EXAM||16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022|
|Admit Card||BEFORE EXAM|
|Answer Key||AFTER EXAM|
|Result Declaration||NOTIFIED SOON|
CTET 2021Application Form : ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Examination OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
CTET 2021 Application Process
(a) Authentication Form: Fill in details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as
applicable), Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, and Gender.
(b) Fill Online Application Form: Fill complete online Application Form and choose a password.
After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated. Note down the
Registration No./Application No. For subsequent login, the system generated Registration No.
/Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Password Policy will be as follows:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric
value and at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
- Candidate can change the passwords after login, if desired. New Password cannot be
identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither CTET nor
NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application
cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
- The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
- The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
- GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank
- Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee
- Account with Canara Bank. – Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
How to apply online for CBSE CTET 2021-2022 Registration
- Candidate Can Apply Between 20/09/2021 to 19/10/2021.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form in Central TET CTET Exam Latest Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Links:
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||APPLY HERE|
|Download Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|CTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Other Useful Articles:
- Indian Oil Refineries Various Trade Apprentice Post Online Form 2021
- NFL Non-Executive Various Post Online Form 2021
- UPSSSC Various Recruitment 2021 Modified Category Link
- Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corp. Ltd. RIICO Various Post Exam Online Registration Form 2021
- UPPSC Technical Education Teaching Service Form Status 2021/Re-Upload Photo Signature
- UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020 Online Registration Form 2021
- High Court Allahabad Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) Exam Online Registration Form 2021
- NHM UP Staff Nurse Online Registration Form 2021
- AIIMS NORCET 2021 Exams Online Registration Form
- IBPS PO XI Exam Online Registration Form 2021 for 4135 Post