Indian Army has released its new advertisement for the post of Short Service Commission (NT) JAG Entry Scheme 28th Course for Men and Women Law Graduates Recruitment. As per the official notification, candidates are required to apply from 29 September 2021 to 28 October 2021.
Indian Army JAG Online Registration Form 2021: Important dates
Candidates are required to follow the official dates of the Indian Army JAG Online Registration Form 2021.
|Registration starts on||29 September 2021|
|Registration ends on||28 October 2021|
|Last date to complete the form||28 October 2021|
|Course Start||APRIL 2022|
Indian Army JAG Online Registration Form 2021: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with Minimum 55% Marks.
- Registration in Bar Council.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years.
- No application fee for all the candidates.
How to apply online for the Indian Army JAG Online Registration Form 2021
- Visit Official Website- https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Candidate Can Apply Between 29 September 2021 to 28 October 2021.
- Kindly Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Candidates are required to pay the fees if asked.
- Take Printout of online application form.
Some Useful Links
Other Useful Articles:
- IBPS PO XI Exam Online Registration Form 2021 for 4135 Post
- IIT Kanpur Various Post Online Registration Form 201
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Online Registration Form 2021
- Join Indian Navy 10+2 Sailor Entry SSR/AA February 2022 Batch Online Registration Form 2021
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Online Registration Form 2021
- NCR Allahabad RRC Prayagraj Act Apprentice Online Registration Form 2021
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Camp Assistant Grade 3 Online Registration Form 2021
- State Bank Of India SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment Online Registration Form 2021