Indian Navy has released its new advertisement for the Post of Sailor Entry Matric Class 10th Recruitment 2021. As per the official notification, candidates can apply online from 19 July 2021 to 23 July 2021.
Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR Online Registration Form 2021: IMPORTANT DATES
Table of Contents
Candidates are to adhere to follow the official dates of the Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR Online Registration Form 2021.
|Registration starts on||19 July 2021|
|Last date to apply||23 July 2021|
|Last date to pay fees||23 July 2021|
|Admit Card releases on||NOTIFIED SOON|
Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR Online Registration Form 2021: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Height : 157 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS
|Post Name||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|Chef||Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India. |
For More Details Read the Notification.
|Age Between: 01/04/2001 to 30/09/2004|
How to apply online for Indian Navy Matric Recruit MR Online Registration Form 2021
- Visit Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Candidate Can Apply Between 19 July 2021 to 23 July 2021.
- Kindly Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Candidates are required to pay the fees if asked.
- Take a Printout of the online application form.