SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online Link : SBI has released the official notification for online applications for the post of Junior Clerk 2021 to fill up 5454 vacancies all over India. The eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 from 27th April 2021 and also note that the last date to complete your application process for SBI Clerk 2021 is 17th May 2021. The details of online application form SBI Clerk Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) is given below.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021
Table of Contents
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||27th April 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||17th May 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||17th May 2021|
|Last date to Print your application||1st June 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Preliminary Exam||June 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Mains Exam||31st July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk 2021
- Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2021)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2021, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
2. Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 16.08.2021):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Selection Proceedure for SBI Clerk 2021
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|S.NO.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||English language||30||30||20 min|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual tests OR for the aggregate scores. Section-wise marks will not be maintained.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
|S.NO.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 min|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr. 40 min.|
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details Total : 5000 Post|
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||2109||1181||480||722||423||4915||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Knowledge of Local Language|
|Junior Associates (Clerk) (Special Recruitment Drive)||42||14||08||04||17||85|
Pay Scale for SBI Clerk 2021
PAY SCALE: Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS – Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
HOW TO APPLY For SBI CLERK 2021
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and hand-written declaration as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows: “I,__(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
- Left Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying).
- candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of andidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Some Useful Links- Direct Link
Check our Latest Posts also :
- The Hindu Newspaper PDF (19 June 2021) Download Today’s Edition
- The Hindu Editorial PDF (19 June 2021) Download Today’s Edition
- IB ACIO Previous Year Question Papers-2021
- CBSE Class 12 evaluation criteria 2021: CBSE Finalises Marking Scheme, Final Result expected by 31 July
- Indian Polity GK Quiz-2 for SSC CGL- Daily GK Quiz
- Ancient History GK Quiz -2 for SSC CGL [June 2021]- Daily GK Quiz
- Indian Polity GK Quiz-1 for SSC CGL- Daily GK Quiz