TCS NQT 2021 has been announced, the Exam is scheduled for February 2021 on 18 Feb & 19 Feb 2021. In this post, we will see How to Register for TCS NQT 2021 Exam successfully. Check this post to know more about TCS NQT 2021 Exam. So Let’s Start TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) 2021 is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills to perform entry level jobs in India.
About TCS NQT 2021
|Registration starts On||16th January 2021|
|Registration Ends on||10th February 2021|
|TCS NQT Exam Date||18th Feb & 19 Feb 2021|
|Exam Mode||Online (at Home) |
Offline (TCS Ion centers)
|Educational Eligibily||UG, PG, Diploma (in any stream)|
About the Exam
- NQT is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
- There will be no Negative Marking in the Examination.
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
- TCS NQT Score valid for 2 years, you can apply for different corporates that accept NQT score as selection criteria.
- NQT Exam is conducted quarterly, the last exam was conducted in Oct 2020.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Process
- Step 1 : Open Registration Link.
- Open the TCS NQT Registration Link, to go to Registration page.
- Step 2 : Resgister & Create Account
- Click on “Register Now” and Create your Account if you do not have one.
- Step 3 : Fill in the required details –
- Fill in your name, email id.
- Make a strong password according to TCS given instructions.
- Please fill in the correct phone number because you will receive an OTP for confirmation. Then click on create account button.
- Click on the check box after reading the given instructions.
- And then click on the ok button to move for the further process.
- Step 5 : Registration Completed
- You have successfully registered now Follow Part 2 of the Registration process to Complete your registration.
Part 2 Of Registration Process for TCS NQT 2021
After creating account you will be redirected on this page to fill the other details such as :
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Subject NQT Test Details
- Application form Submit
- Step 6 : Select Preferred State
- Select Preferred State & click on the continue button to complete the next step.
- Step 7 : Fill in Your Personal Details .
- E-mail Id
- Phone Number
- Residing State
- Step 8 : Fill in your Educational Qualification.
- Select your Degree, Branch, and Year of Passing by clicking on the drop-down.
- Click on the blue button given on the page for selecting your college.
- Step 9 : Choose Your College
- Enter your college name in the institute name section
- Then select your state and city of college from the drop down bar.
- After that click on the search button.
- Step 10 : Choose Examination Details :
- Select Mode of Examination – Online/ Offline according to your convenience.
- Upload your photograph in JPG format Only.
- Step 11 : Choose Subject NQT Test
- Choose ‘YES’ in the subject NQT test section because this is the mandatory section for TCS and other IT Companies
- Enter the captcha correctly and tick on the declaration checkbox.
- And then click on the submit button.
- Last Step : Application ID
- This is the last step of TCS NQT registration process 2021.
- You will get your TCS NQT registration ID that you can save for future references and after that, you will receive an email confirming the availability of Hall Ticket (Offline Mode) or Login Credentials for(Online Remotely Proctored)