Haryana Staff Selection Commission Self Declaration Form (HSSC Annexure E1) -This is a Self Attested Undertaking Declaration Form in which it is declared that No Family Member In Government Job in the house of the student / candidate. If any mistake is found then the candidate will be responsible. If there is no government job in the family, then increase of five number is given in HSSC Exam for that student. If a student’s mother or father dies or there is a widow candidate, in that case also the HSSC candidate is given a further increase of five.
To avail benefit of extra 5 number, HSSC Job Applicant have to upload No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar. But HSSC have given a big relief to HSSC Job Candidates by removing this rule. Candidates can now upload no family member in government job self attested affidavit.
- SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 Tier 1, Check Marks Directly using Code
- SSC CPO 2022 Topic Wise Weightage Analysis | SSC CPO 2022 Important Topics
- SSC Calendar 2022-2023 Download PDF | SSC Exam Calendar 2022-2023
- RRB NTPC CBT-2 Admit Card 2021-22, Expected Release Date
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022, Tier 1 SR Application Status Out