Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2020
Table of Contents
MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 : Ministry of Home Affairs has released notification for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive 2020 . It is General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, NonMinisterial) post. IB ACIO is one of the best jobs for aspirants who want to be the part of Indian’s Intelligence services .Interested candidates can apply directly by clicking on the link given below. Check the complete article for the online application link, steps to apply online, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other important details.
IB ACIO Official Notification 2020-21 :
Ministry of Home Affairs has released the Notification regarding recruitment of IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exams 2020-21 for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive on 18th December 2020 on its Official website (MHA). MHA has also released the tentative vacancy of 2000 recruits.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-21: Important dates
candidates must adhere to the official dates of MHA IB ACIO recruitment 2020-21.They are advised to fill the application form and complete the process with payment of applicable fees before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
|Official Notification IB ACIO||18th December 2020|
|Opening date for Online Applications||19th December 2020|
|Closing date for Online Application||9th January 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment(Online Mode)||9th January 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline Mode)||12th January 2021|
|Tier- I Admit Card||Jan 2021|
|Tier- I Exam date||18-20 Feb 2021|
|Tier – II Admit Card||to be notified soon|
|Tier – II Exam date||to be notified soon|
|IB ACIO Interview date||to be notified soon|
IB ACIO Vacancy 2020 : Category-wise Vacancy Details
MHA has released a total of 2000 vacancies for different category for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive in Intelligence Bureau.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|UR (General )||989|
IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline, means any Graduate can apply for this post.
Desirable : Basic Knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit :
Candidates between the age of 18 years to 27 years can apply for IB ACIO Exam 2020.
Age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
- General/OBC : 600 /-
- SC / ST / : 500 /-
- All Category Female : 500 /-
How to Apply for IB ACIO Executive Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully, given in official notification before applying online.
- Go to official website of Ministry of Home Affairs or click on the given link below .
- Click on Apply now link given on this page.
- Fill your Application Form with basic personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Keep a Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in the application.
- Fill your Educational Qualification Details, exam centre preference etc.
- Finally proceed for payment of fees and complete this step .
- click on submit button and make sure you download and take an print out of your application form for future .
- congratulations, you have successfully applied for IB ACIO Recruitment exam 2020 for post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2020.
IB ACIO Selection Process
The selection process of IB ACIO Executive is divided into three Tiers of Examination including Interview(personality Test). candidates needs to appear for tier -I examination which is a written test, after that shortlisted candidates will be allowed to give tier -2 which is descriptive test and then final interview will be taken for the shortlisted candidates.
Candidates have to clear each tier to ensure final selection for this post.
IB ACIO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||100||1 Hour|
|Numerical/Logical/analytical ability and reasoning|
IB ACIO Tier-2 Exam Pattern
|English comprehension & précis writing||20|
IB ACIO Interview