Rakesh Yadav Maths Class Notes Pdf Download in English
Hello Aspirants, in this post you will find a Free pdf Book of Rakesh Yadav Maths Class Notes pdf in English. This book is very useful to cover Quantitative Aptitude(Maths) topics for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, SSC MTS, RRB NTPC, SBI Clerk, IBPS, and other exams and is highly recommended by the toppers in SSC and other competitive exams. In this book, you will find class Notes of both Arithmetic and Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav Sir. This is a very good Book to cover and strengthen your basic concepts of mathematics and questions that are previously asked in SSC exams. This book is prepared under the guidance of Rakesh Yadav Sir (Prudence Coaching Centre).
This book gives a detailed explanation as well as short tricks of questions to be solved in the real examination of SSC. You can download this book Rakesh Yadav Maths Class Notes Pdf from the link given below to directly save to your device.
Maths Subject play a very important role if we talk about SSC Examinations. As we can see that Maths section alone carries a weightage of 250 marks in SSC CGL, CHSL, and other exams. A very good level of Maths is asked in the SSC and other competitive exams. So a candidate must prepare Quants very well and this book is the best to prepare yourself for one of the toughest exams in India. we also recommend you to buy a hard copy of this book this will help the publisher of this book ” Rakesh Yadav Readers Publication “
You can Also join our Telegram Channel to get the pdf of all the Important books for SSC CGL, CHSL,Railway,Banking and other State Examinations .
Key Features of Rakesh yadav Class Notes Maths :
- the whole Syllabus is divided into different chapters for a better understanding of each topic.
- Type-wise compilation of Previous year Questions of each Chapter with detailed explanation and the short trick is also provided for the same question in Rakesh Yadav Classnotes.
- A complete study material for maths preparation of SSC is provided in this book. If a student refers to this book, then he can complete the entire syllabus of SSC from basic to advance in a very short period of time with a very good understanding of basics.
Contents of Rakesh Yadav Maths Class Notes Pdf
- Time and work (कार्य और समय)
- Pipe and cistern (पाइप और टंकी)
- Time and distance (समय और दूरी)
- Boat and stream (नाव और धारा)
- Percentage (प्रतिशत)
- Profit and loss (लाभ और हानि)
- Mixture and allegation (मिश्रण)
- Ratio and Proportion (अनुपात और समानुपात)
- Partnership (साझेदारी)
- Average (औसत)
- Compound interest (चक्रव्रधि ब्याज)
- Simple interest (साधारण ब्याज)
- Number System and Algebra (संख्या पद्धति और बीजगणित)
- HCF and LCM (लघुत्तम समापवर्त्य एवं महत्तम समापवर्त्य )
- Geometry (ज्यामिति)
- Co-ordinate geometry (निर्देशांक ज्यामिति)
- 2D mensuration (क्षेत्रमिति)
- 3D mensuration (त्रिकोणमिति )
- Trigonometry (त्रिकोणमिति)
- Height and distance (ऊंचाई और दूरी)
- Data interpretation ( सांख्यिकी )
About Rakesh yadav Maths Class Notes PDF
|Name||Rakesh Yadav Maths Class notes pdf|
|PDF Size||68 MB|
|PDF Quailty||Excellent Quality|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Publication credit :||Rakesh Yadav Readers Publication|
Note: It would be better to buy a hard copy of this book from the link below. we recommend using pdf only for research and analysis purpose only. Due to Copyrighted Material, we cannot provide a direct download link for this book, but you can get this book from our Telegram Channel.
Disclaimer – Hello, edumo.in is designed for education. We only provide Link and Materials already available on the Internet. we did not modify any pages or any content of this document, also we neither created nor scanned this. This pdf is the copyright protected property of Rakesh Yadav Readers Publication
If you think we are violating the copyrights, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and our team will remove the download links as soon as possible. Thank you !
You can also check Previous year papers tab to get previous Year Question Papers of SSC CGL, CHSL, RRB NTPC, Railway Exams, Selection post Exams papers with detailed soluions.