SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2021 : The Staff Selection Commission conducted SSC Phase 8 Examination in 2020 from october 2020 to November 2020 and the official answer keys for the same were released in December 2020. Now the ssc phase 8 result 2021 is awaited and the candidates are waiting for the Result to be declared by the commission.
AS per the latest Notification released by SSC in the exam calender of 2021 that the result for SSC phase 8 2021 will be declared on 9th April 2021. Candidates can check their result after it is posted on the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Read the complete article to know the further process after the clearing tier-1 exam, know the procedure of scrutiny, Document Verification, and Skill Test( if applicable).
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2021
SSC Phase 8 exam was conducted at different levels such as matriculation level, secondary level and higher secondary level. so the result will be declared for different levels seperately and the cutoff and final merit list will be declared by the commission.
You can check the Result of SSC phase 8 2021 from the direct download link provided below under the heading Important Links Section. The result will be published on our website as soon as the official result is declared by the commission.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2021 : Selection Criteria
As soon as the result is declared by the commission the candidates can prepare themselves for the next stage of selection process. The candidates who clear the required minimum qualifying marks or Cutoff Marks will be called for next stage of scrutiny, Document Verification and Skill Test.
Stage of Scrutiny
The candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR: 35%
- OBC/ EWS: 30%
- Other categories: 25%
Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio:
- In the ratio of 1:20, for up to 5 vacancies for any category of posts
- In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to a minimum of 100.
- The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
- All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of post, will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office to which the concerned category of post belongs.
Required Documents for Verification Stage
Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of document verification at the regional Centre :
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent.
- Experience Certificate, if required for the post
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable
- Requisite Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (ESM)
- No Objection Certificate
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for Document Verification.
Important Links to Download SSC Phase VIII Result 2021
|To Check SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2021||Click Here|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result Date Notice||Click Here|
- Integral calculus: what is it and how to calculate it?
- 1100+ SSC Synonyms(Bilingual) PDF Till 2022(2018-2022)
- 1100+ Idioms and Phrases for SSC Exams by TCS(2018-2022) (Bilingual)
- Longest River in India: Top 10 Longest & Largest Rivers In India
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification Out: [New/Changed] Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Exam Date