Assam Olympiad 2021 Admit Card : National testing Agency has released the admit cards for Assam Olympiad 2021.The Assam Olympiad is aimed at bringing the most talented secondary and higher secondary students of Govt. schools of Assam together in a friendly competition of the highest level. The Assam Olympiad provide a stimulus to begin a career in science or mathematics, to undertake a lifelong journey into the realms of exciting intellectual challenges. The exam will be conducted for the students from classes 6th to 12th from Govt schools of Assam state only.
Assam Olympiad 2021 Exam details
Scheme of exam: Question paper will be separate for each Class.
|Section||Description||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total marks|
|II||Science* (See Note below)||30||2||60|
Note: Section II for Classes XI and XII will comprise 3 sub sections on Physics, Chemistry and Biology, of 10 questions each.
Timing of Examination : Session I: 08.30 am to 11.30 am -(For Class VI, VII, VIII and IX)
Session II: 01.30 pm to 04.30 pm-(For Classes X, XI and XII)
Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in paper pen mode. Candidates will be required to mark their answers on OMR answer sheets.
Paper pattern: The paper will be objective and will comprise Multiple Choice Questions.
Eligibility: Candidates who are presently studying in Class VI to Class XII in Govt. Schools located in the State of Assam are eligible to apply/appear in the exam.
Duration of the exam: 3 hours
Exam fee: Nil, Candidates are not required to pay any exam fee.
Exam Cities: Exam will be held at 145 cities in Assam. See Annexure I of the Information Bulletin for the list of exam cities.
Language of the paper: Question paper will be in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, and English. Candidates can opt for any one of the languages specified.
Post examination process:
- After the conduct of examinations, experts shall verify the answer keys for the set that has been administered.
- NTA will display Provisional Answer Keys & recorded responses of each student (accessible through unique enrolment no) on the website https://ao.nta.ac.in on a date communicated through students through NTA website and public notice/press release in advance.
- The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge by filling online application form ONLY. No fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Experts examine the challenges received, and if needed key is revised.
- The result will be compiled on the basis of final answer keys.
- No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after declaration of result will be entertained. The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
Declaration of The Result
Declaration of results:
Results will be displayed on the website https://ao.nta.ac.in, in the month of April 2021. A Public Notice will be released on the NTA website www.nta.ac.in announcing the date when the results will be declared.
All those who appeared in the exam will be provided a Score Card giving the details of the exam in which they appeared and the marks secured by them in the said exam.
Those who appeared in the exam will also be given as Participation Certificate.
Download Admit Card for Assam Olympiad 2021
To download the admit card for Assam Olympiad 2021 Exam candidates need to follow the following steps or they can directly click on the download button given below to directly download the admit card .
Step 1: Go to the official website– ao.nta.ac.in
Step 2. On the homepage, find and click on the link that reads: ‘Download Admit Card (Click here)’
Step 3. A new page will open. Enter your application number and date of birth
Step 4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button. The Assam Olympiad hall ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the hall ticket and keep a copy of it in good condition for future reference.
For any assistance candidates can call the NTA Help line at 0120-6895200 or [email protected]
- SSC CGL Mains 2022 Answer Key Script Code to check Marks Directly
- SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 – Salary 65,000+ Check Posts, Exam Details
- 1100+ SSC Synonyms(Bilingual) PDF Till 2022(2018-2022)
- 1100+ Idioms and Phrases for SSC Exams by TCS(2018-2022) (Bilingual)
- Integral calculus: what is it and how to calculate it?