LIC AAO 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out LIC AAO 2022 Exam Pattern for prelims and mains, Exam Pattern helps to prepare in the right direction.
Life Insurance Corporation of India conducts the examination for recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers. In other words, it is the LIC AAO exam. Also, the Corporation does the recruitment for this post on a national basis. Thus, the Corporation conducts the exams in various examination centers throughout the country.
Furthermore, the vacancies for the LIC AAO post are from 500 to 600. Certainly, LIC assistant administrative officer is an important post in Life Insurance Corporation of India. Thus, the chances for tight competition for the post may exist.
In this article, we have discussed LIC AAO 2022 Exam Pattern in great detail. Interested candidates are suggested to have a nice look at it.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
The LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Examination has three stages of selection which are:
The examination pattern of these phases differs from each other both in terms of questions and weightage of marks. We have mentioned the exam pattern for all three stages below.
LIC AAO Prelims Exam Pattern
The Preliminary examination will have Multiple Choice Questions. The total questions asked will be 100 carryings one mark each. In the table given below we have given the sections, total questions in each section, marks allotted, and the time duration of LIC AAO Prelims 2022.
|Sections||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||16||18||20 mins|
|English Language (Grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.)||30||30||English||09||10||20 mins|
- The English Language section will not be counted for ranking and is qualifying in nature.
- Each question of the Preliminary Examination carries 1 mark.
- There is a sectional timing for each section. The time allotted for each section is 20 minutes.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern for Mains
The Main examination will consist of objective tests and descriptive tests. The Objective Test will have a weightage of 300 marks and the Descriptive test will have a weightage of 25 marks. There will be separate timing for every section for the Objective Test. The Tests will include various sections like Reasoning Ability, GK & Current Affairs, Data Analysis & Interpretation, and Insurance and Financial Market Awareness. The Descriptive Test will be conducted immediately after the completion of the objective test.
- The Descriptive Test of English Language etc. will be qualifying in nature and the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- LIC has the right to modify or make changes in the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website.
- Candidates must pass in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the online examinations (Preliminary and Main) and the interview.
- The Life Insurance Corporation will decide the minimum marks to be obtained in each Section and cut off marks for each section and in the aggregate. Any decision taken by the LIC in this regard will be final. The Board will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
|Sections||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||90||English and Hindi||40||45||40 mins|
|2||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||English and Hindi||27||30||20 mins|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation (For Generalists) Professional Knowledge (For IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha)||30||90||English and Hindi||40||45||40 mins|
|4||Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||30||60||English and Hindi||27||30||20 mins|
(Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal)
In the article above we have discussed LIC AAO 2022 Exam Pattern in detail. We have mentioned all the topics from each subject that all candidates must have a thorough knowledge of to crack this exam. All the aspirants are suggested to have a nice look at this before starting their preparation. It is hoped that, this article results to be helpful for them.
LIC AAO Exam Notification Date 2022– check here