Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has started the applications for COMBINED STATE AGRICULTURE SERVICES (MAIN.). As per the official notification, candidates can apply online for the main exam till 03 November 2021.
UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020 Online Registration Form 2021: IMPORTANT DATES
Candidates are to adhere to follow the official dates of UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020 Online Registration Form 2021.
|Registration starts on||22 October 2021|
|Last date to apply||03 November 2021|
|Last date to pay fees||03 November 2021|
|Receipt from last date||10 November 2021|
UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020 Online Registration Form 2021: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
|Exam Name||Total Post||Eligibility for UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam|
|UPPSC Agriculture Services Various Post Mains Exam 2021||564||Qualified in the Combined State Agriculture Services (Pre.) Exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which was held on 01 August 2021.|
- General / OBC : 225/-
- SC / ST : 125/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020 Online Registration Form 2021: EXAM CENTRES
Exam Center for UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020
Send UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Application Form To
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (Exam Section 5) 10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj (U.P.) – Pin 211018.
The candidate can also submit the form in Personnel OR by Registered Post along with the application and all the attachments to the Public Service Commission, the last date of which is 10 November 2021 till 05 PM.
How to apply online for UPPSC Agriculture Services Mains Exam 2020 Online Registration Form 2021
- Visit Official Website: https://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Candidate Can Apply from 22 October 2021 to 03 November 2021.
- Procedure to Fill the UPPSC Agriculture Services 2020 Mains Form.
- Step 1 : Only those candidates who have qualified the preliminary examination can apply for Agriculture Services 2020 Main Examination, the candidate will get the link to apply in the main examination in the some useful important link section of this page,
- Step 2 : To apply for the uppsc agriculture services 2020 main examination, the candidate has to login first: for which the candidate will have to fill his registration number along with date of birth, gender and category information.
- Step 3 : After login, the candidate will have to choose the city of the examination, in which the candidate will get 2 options (Prayagraj and Lucknow) to choose any one city in these two cities.
- Step 4 : After selecting the city of examination, the candidate will have to pay the main examination fee according to his category.
- Step 5 : After the completion of the application fee process, the candidate will have to download the print out of the main examination, as well as download an address slip and some other files will also remain. The print out of all will have to be taken out by the candidate and submitted to the Public Service Commission Prayagraj on or before 10 November 2021.