About NRA CET 2022 Exam
Table of Contents
NRA CET 2022 Exam is going to be the first of its kind. The government has decided to form National Recruitment Agency to conduct this exam. This revolutionary step will be merging exams conducted by SSC, RRB, and IBPS for non-gazetted posts. This step aims at reducing the number of exams with similar eligibility, to one. The Union Minister has tweeted that the NRA CET exam will be conducted from early 2022. You can read this complete article to know about NRA CET 2022 exam details- Notification, syllabus, exam pattern, application form.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
- A National Recruitment Agency (NRA) is the exam agency proposed by the government to conduct one single exam for major government vacancies.
- The administration has agreed to hold a single computer-based preliminary exam for all non-gazetted government positions.
- The NRA will be in charge of the Common Eligibility Exam’s operations.
- The administration is seeking to make the test procedure easier for over 2.5 million applicants.
- The government will conduct a single exam for all Category B and C positions.
- This would save time because applicants would not have to restudy for each preliminary examination.
NRA CET 2022 Exam Basic Info.
The table below lists the basic information of NRA CET 2022:
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Recruitment Agency|
|Question Type||Objective type test|
|Exam Language||12 languages including English and Hindi|
|Types of CET exam||Three types (10th class, 12th class, graduate-level)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Purpose||Shortlist candidates for Tier-2, Tier-3 exam for Group-B and Group C non-technical posts|
|Number of attempts||No restrictions|
|Validity of CET score||Three years|
NRA CET 2022 Important Dates
The conducting authority of NRA CET 2022 will release the important dates along with the NRA CET notification 2022. Candidates must keep track of the examination notification so that they don’t miss the NRA CET 2022 important dates.
|NRA CET Official Notification||February 2022|
|NRA CET Application Form||To be Notified|
|Last Date to fill NRA CET Application Form||To be Notified|
|NRA CET Admit Card 2022||To be Notified|
|NRA CET Exam||May 2022|
|NRA CET Result||To be Notified|
NRA CET 2022: Exams To be Merged
Group B and C preliminary examinations will be merged into a single common eligibility test (CET). The National Recruitment Agency will initially be going to replace the preliminary examinations carried out by three government agencies on Group B and C roles, namely:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC),
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), and
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
SSC Selection Post Exam
NRA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For NRA CET 2022, the eligibility criteria will be the same as for graduate, 12th passed, and 10th standard students now as per national recruitment agency cet.
- There will be three test levels, namely, undergraduate, 12th exam level, and 10th exam level. There is no improvement in test eligibility.
- NRA CET eligibility criteria 2022 will be the basic as per the respective exams that will be merged.
As per the updates, the NRA CET 2022 age limit will be based on the exam for which candidates will apply. There will be an upper age limit for everyone. The reserved category candidates will get the reservation as per the government norms. The details will be updated once the NRA CET official notification 2022 is out.
NRA CET Exam Centre 2022
NRA CET exam center 2022 will be provided depending on the students appearing for the test by the national recruitment agency CET. There will be at least one or more centers in a district to reduce the expenses of candidates from poor backgrounds. More than 1,000 exam centers will be assigned to conduct NRA CET 2022 in every district of India.
NRA CET Exam pattern 2022
The NRA CET Exam pattern will be soon notified by National Recruitment Agency.
- There will be 3 tests for 3 different levels of educational qualifications (10th, 12th and Graduation)
- NRA CET 2022 will be conducted in 12 languages.
- The score in this test will be used to qualify for the next stage of selection process (which will conducted by the respective govt. bodies)
- NRA is just responsible for conducting the preliminary test for each of these exam conducting govt. bodies.
NRA CET 2022 Syllabus
NRA has not yet notified the syllabus for this test. It is expected that a common syllabus will be prepared by combining the syllabi of all exams.
|English language and comprehension||Yes||Yes||No|
In the tests conducted by each of these bodies, there are some specific sections that are somewhat more difficult compared to the other two.
SSC: Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS: English language and comprehension
RRB: General Awareness
NRA CET 2022 Application Process
- The NRA CET 2022 application form will be available commonly for all the exams. The details will be available in the NRA CET notification 2022 released by national recruitment agency cet.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of NRA CET.
- The procedure of NRA CET application form will be complete after the submission of application fee.
- Before filling the application form of NRA CET, candidates must be ready with their details such as personal details, academic details along with the bank details. It is important to fill the application form correctly.
NRA CET Admit Card 2022
NRA will provide a common NRA CET admit card 2022 for the candidates. The NRA CET admit card dates and details will be revealed in the notification of NRA CET 2022. Information such as the name of the candidate, roll number, NET subject, exam center, exam date, applicant change, exam day instructions, etc. will be included in the admit card. As per the guidelines, candidates have to carry a valid photo id proof along with the NRA CET 2022 admit card.
CET Result 2022
The NRA CET 2022 result will be released online mode on the official website within a few days after the exam. The details about NRA CET result 2022 and steps to check will be further updated by the conducting authority. NRA CET merit list 2022 is likely to be released along with the NRA CET result 2022. The result of NRA CET 2022 will be valid for three years.
Madhya Pradesh Became 1st State To Use CET Score
In 2021, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri. Shivraj Singh Chauhan announced that M.P. state recruitment agencies will use the CET score to pick candidates for M.P. government jobs. Madhya Pradesh will be the first state to announce that the CET score will be used in the state recruitment process. The C.M. also asserted that the CET decision not only saves time and money but also aids organizations in selecting the best candidates from the same pool.
Advantages of NRA CET 2022:
- To ease the burden on candidates who must sit for various examinations administered by multiple authorities, all of which have comparable eligibility requirements.
- Candidates will be able to save money on several application fees and travel expenses in order to take these exams.
- To improve rural candidates’ access to testing by establishing at least one test center in each district.
- To make it easier for candidates to schedule examinations and select an examination center.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on the choosing process.
- To make it easier for employment.
NRA CET is hopefully going to be conducted for the first time in 2022.
There will be numerous applicants for this test as, it merges all the exams taken by SSC, IBPS, and RRB ( all preliminary level exams). Students are requested to not worry about a large number of applicants, like a number of posts will also be adjusted i.e. a candidate can qualify for the next round of SSC, IBPS, and RRB if s/he is over the cut-off.
This article is to help the candidates have a clear idea of NRA CET 2022, as not much information is available anywhere else. Hope it answers all their queries.
Check other Articles also:
FAQ for NRA CET 2022 Exam
Will CET be conducted in 2022?
Central Govt is planning to conduct the NRA CET Exam for the first time in February 2022, as per the latest available news. But we have to wait for the official decree.
What is the use of NRA CET?
This will be a common exam conducted for different recruiting bodies across the country that will save time and money of all the aspirants, as well as ensure the timely completion of the recruitment process.
From when will Cet be implemented?
most probably from the first quarter of the year 2022.
What is the NRA CET syllabus?
NRA CET syllabus will include all four sections that are generally asked in every competitive exam like Quantitative aptitude, English comprehension, General Awareness, Reasoning.