SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
Check out the SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 of all stages along with the marking scheme of SSC CPO Exam 2022.
SSC or The Staff Selection Commission commences CPO Central Police Organization in order to make recruitment on the sub-inspector post in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). You may be interested in performing well in the examination to gain the post.
In this article, we have discussed SSC CPO 2022 Exam Pattern in great detail. Interested candidates are suggested to have a nice look at it.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
At the end of Paper I and paper II exam, the candidates have to clear the Physical Test and Medical Examination. Go through the following content to know more about the exam pattern of SSC CPO Physical Test and Medical Examination:
SSC CPO PET/PST Exam Pattern
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80/85||155|
Both the female and male aspirants have to qualify the PET test. The candidates should keep in mind the following points:
|Male Candidates||Female candidates|
|100 metre race – 16 seconds1.6 Km Race in – 6.5 minutesLong Jump: 3.65 metres – 5 chancesHigh Jump: 1.2 metres – 3 chancesShort put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres – 3 chances||100 metre race – 18 second800 metre race – 4 minutesLong Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet – 3 chancesHigh Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet – 3 chancesSSC CPO Medical Test|
Criteria for Medical Test
- Minimum Near Vision: (Better eye)- N6 and (worse eye) N9
- Minimum Distant Vision: (better eye) 6/6 and (worse eye) 6/9
- The candidates should not have a flat foot, knock knee, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
Marking Scheme of SSC CPO 2022
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- Questions of Part-IV and Paper-II will be in English.
- Each question of Paper-I and Paper-II will contain 1 mark.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission.
- The SSC (Staff Service Commission) reserves the rights of altering the exam pattern.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate holders (as on 01-01-2022) will be given bonus
- marks in Paper-I and Paper-II as follows:
|Type of NCC Certificate||Bonus Marks in each Paper (Paper-I and Paper-II)|
|NCC “C” Certificate||10 marks (5% of the maximum marks)|
|NCC “B” Certificate||6 marks (3% of the maximum marks)|
|NCC „A‟ Certificate||4 marks (2% of the maximum marks)|
In the article above we have discussed SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 in detail. We have mentioned all the topics from each subject that all candidates must have a thorough knowledge of to crack this exam. All the aspirants are suggested to have a nice look at this before starting their preparation. It is hoped that this article results to be helpful for them.