SSC MTS 2022
SSC MTS 2022: In this article, we are covering SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the 2022 Exam in detail. The SSC MTS Syllabus consists of 4 sections including Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness. This article includes SSC MTS Syllabus sections along with the no. of questions expected from each topic, the weightage of these questions, and how to approach them which has been explained in detail on this page.
SSC MTS may not be the hardest nut to crack but it can pose difficulties if not prepared well.
SSC MTS 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission determines the exam pattern of multi-tasking staff examination.
|Paper 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based Exam||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||Descriptive Paper||Offline||30 minutes|
SSC MTS Paper I Pattern
- The paper comprises of objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the exam is 1.5 hours.
- Following table shows the marks distribution of the paper:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration for General candidates||Total Duration for PWD candidates|
|General English||25||25||90 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
SSC MTS Syllabus for Paper I
General Intelligence & Reasoning
|S. No.||SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Number & Alphabetical Series||25 Questions|
|4||Odd one Out|
|8||Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure|
|12||Words order according to dictionary|
|S.No.||SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Topics||No. of Questions|
|1||Number System/HCF/LCM||25 Questions|
|3||Time & Work|
|4||Profit & Loss|
|5||Ratio, Mixture & Alligation|
|6||Time Speed Distance|
|7||CI & SI|
|S.No.||SSC MTS English Language Topics||Number of Questions|
|1||Spot the error||25 Questions|
|2||Fill in the blanks|
|5||Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases,|
|7||One word substitution|
|8||Improvement of sentences|
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
SSC MTS Paper II Pattern
- Paper II is a descriptive paper and qualifying in nature. It tests the elementary language skills of the candidates.
- The paper consists of one question on short essay writing/letter writing in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper II will be of 50 marks
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration for General candidates||Total Duration for PWD candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes||40 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus: Paper II (Descriptive)
Paper 2 will be a descriptive test in which the candidate has to write a short essay or Letter in English or any other language mentioned under the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English|
or any Language included
in 8th Schedule of the Constitution
In the above article, we have discussed the complete SBI PO 2022 Exam Syllabus in detail. Every candidate is suggested to go through the syllabus before starting their preparation. It is hoped that the contents of the above article end up being helpful to all the aspirants eyeing this test.
Other useful Articles:
- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022 for CBT-1 & CBT-2
- LIC AAO Exam 2022 Syllabus Prelims and Mains
- LIC AAO Exam 2022 Notification Date, Exam Date, Selection Process, Exam Pattern
- SSC CPO Exam Syllabus 2022 in detail
- SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 in detail
- Biography of Ratan Tata- Early Life, Career, Important Lessons
- Air India Deal – History, Alliance and Tata Connection
- SBI PO Syllabus 2021- Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- MP SI 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern