SSC GD 2022 Exam
SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: The SSC GD Syllabus is the first and foremost step, to begin with, your preparation for the upcoming General Duty Constable Exam. With the help of the SSC GD exam pattern and syllabus, the candidates can plan a well-mannered strategy for the upcoming SSC GD and can prepare in a systematic manner. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the post of constables along with the official notification.
Have a glimpse of the SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the below table.
SSC GD 2022 Selection Process
The entire recruitment process of SSC GD 2022 will be completed in four stages: Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and the last the Medical Test. The candidates who will qualify for the exam will have to appear for document verification.
The stages that will be conducted for SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam are discussed below:
- Computer Based Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
SSC GD 2022 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||SSC GD 2021|
|Post Name||General Duty Constable|
|Type of Exam||• CBE – Online Test|
• PET, PST & DME – Offline/ Physical Test
|Duration of Online Exam||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Language of Online Exam||• English|
|Maximum Marks (Online Exam)||100 marks|
|Category||SSC GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)Physical Efficiency Test (PET)Physical Standard Test (PST)Detailed Medical Examination (DME)|
|Type of Questions (Online Exam)||All questions of CBE will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 negative marking for wrong answers|
SSC GD 2022 Exam Pattern
As per the SSC GD Constable Exam pattern, the Tier 1 exam is an online, multiple-choice-based exam.
• The exam consists of 4 sections with 100 questions in total.
• The duration for the SSC GD Constable Tier I exam is 90 minutes.
• The Computer Based Examination (CBE) is conducted in bilingual languages – English and Hindi only.
• There is 0.25 negative marking for every incorrect answer in the SSC GD online test.
• The questions asked in the online examination will be of High School (10th) level.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable 2022 Syllabus
To begin with the preparation for SSC GD Constable Online Exam 2022, the candidate should be familiar with SSC GD Syllabus 2022 which has been discussed topic-wise below. Bookmark this page and do not miss any topic uncovered during your preparation.
Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
This section will include the questions that will determine the candidate’s analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns of non-verbal type. The questions in this section will be on the topics as:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non- verbal series
- Figural Classification
- Coding and decoding
Syllabus for General Knowledge and General Awareness
This section will be accessing the candidate’s general awareness of the day-to-day activities around. The candidate must have a vast knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to
- India & its neighbouring countries
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
Syllabus for Elementary Mathematics
The topics that are covered in this section will be of high school level. This section requires proper practice with speed and accuracy in solving tricky questions. The mathematical problems will be from the below-mentioned topics.
- Number Systems
- Problems Related to Numbers
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
Syllabus for English
The candidates’ ability to understand basic English and its basic comprehension would be tested. Whether you choose to appear in English or Hindi language, this section will be in English language only for all candidates.
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Spotting
- Phrase Replacement
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Cloze Test
- Phrase and idioms meaning
- One Word Substitution
- Reading comprehension
In the above article, we have discussed the complete SSC GD 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus in detail. Every candidate is suggested to go through the syllabus before starting their preparation. It is hoped that the contents of the above article end up being helpful to all the aspirants eyeing this test.
Other useful Articles:
- SSC CGL 2022 notification out- check Vacancy, exam pattern, post details
- Change-makers in education fellowship 2022- Know Dates, Eligibility criteria, etc.
- UPSC Booklist by Toppers – Satyam Gandhi
- SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam Date, Notification, Application
- BPSC Project Manager Mains Exam Date 2022 released, Check Syllabus
- NIRF University Ranking 2022- Management, Law, Engineering
- India Post Office Recruitment 2022- 98,083 Bumper Vacancies
- SSC JE 2022 Exam Syllabus in detail
- CSBC Bihar Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC JE 2022 Notification out – Check Details and Apply